Kent Test Holiday Club
Mock Test – Summer Term – Saturday 8th July, 2023
- Saturday 8th July 2023 – 8:30 for 9am to 2pm – £100 per child – The day includes: food, breaks and a full experience. After the test you will receive a final score and a meeting to discuss the results.
Summer Club Dates for 2023
- Monday 24th July – Welcome and Tricky Maths Topics, 9am-12
- Wednesday 26th July – Main focus: VR Codes and Sequences, 9am-12
- Thursday 27th July – Main focus: NVR Nets and Cubes, 9am-12
- Monday 31st July – Main focus: English Comprehension, 9am-12
- Wednesday 2nd August – Main focus: Fractions, Decimals & Percentages, 9am-12
- Thursday 3rd August – Main focus: VR Mixed Topics, 9am-12
- Monday 7th August – Main focus: SPAG, 9am-12
- Wednesday 9th August – Main focus: NVR Sequences and Grids, 9am-12
- Thursday 10th August – Main focus: MIXED VR, PERCENTAGES, ALGEBRA & SPATIAL 9am-12
- Monday 14th August – Main focus: English Mixed Topics
- Wednesday 16th August – Main focus: Maths Shape and Space, Coordinates, 9am-12
- Thursday 17th August – Main focus: VR Algebra, 9am-12
- Monday 21st August – Main focus: VR Mixed Topics, 9am-12
- Wednesday 23rd August – Main focus: NVR Mixed Topics, 9am-12
- Thursday 24th August – Main focus: Speedy Story Writing, 9am-12
- Monday 28th August – Main focus: Spatial Reasoning, 9am-12
- Wednesday 30th August – MATHS AND SPATIAL, 9am-12
- Thursday 31st August: PARENTS Vs STUDENTS MATHS QUIZ!!
The Tuesday Online Club
|When & How?||Term Time Only via Skype|
|Cost||£15 per student, Max 10 students|
This club takes place every Tuesday during term time and is on now at 5:30 pm. Sessions are run over Skype and an online whiteboard called Miro. Sessions are £15 per student. Contact Tracey Prince for more details and to book your place.
How to Book
Choose the service you would like to book from the list below. For example; ‘The Tuesday Online Club’. and click ‘Book’. Scroll through the calendar for available dates and select the number. Click on the time of the session on the right. Please select the date(s) you’re interested in to check availability in the calendar below and then click on the button showing the time. Select ‘next’. Fill in your child’s details. At the bottom of the page, you can add another booking or continue on to the payment page. If you have any problems with the booking system, please get in touch. I usually have spaces.
If you would like to book a free preliminary meeting, please use our contact form.
Make a Start
Get in touch to set up an initial meeting to find out what you can achieve with private tutoring.